Monday, June 21, 2010

Stack Attack

I had this Minute to Win It party at my church last Thursday and I discovered in one of the game videos a game called Stack Attack. If you want to know how to play it, read this: There are 36 cups in 1 stack. You will have to stack all 36 cups, just how I did it in the left hand picture and then, you will need to stack them down into that 1 stack again in 1 minute or less. Hint: 8 cups is the base (bottom).

Now find 36 of the same kind of cups and try it! My personal record is 44 seconds.

1 comment:

  1. Stack Attack sounds like so much fun!! I am glad to see you writing on this blog! How are you all enjoying your Summer? I bet you are excited to move into your new house! I can't wait to see it!!
    I also can't wait to see you in July!!

    Love ya!

    Aunt Jen

    ReplyDelete