Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Brother's Huntington Beach Tournament

On Labor Day weekend, we went to Huntington Beach, California for one of my brother's tournaments. It was also like it was a vacation. We stayed in a hotel called Double Tree Hotel, which comprised of seven stories. We were on the fifth. If you go on floors 2-7 they'll all look the same inside. The lobby was very luxurious and whereas the breakfast rooms (if you look up) had chandeliers. The basement was the parking area. There was also a restaurant (for lunch and dinner) called The Bordeaux Restaurant. I wanted to take a look inside, but my mom and dad said, "No." Oh well. I really liked the hotel anyways, so that was good.

Now to my brother's tournament. My brother's tournament games were 1-2 one win, two losses. On our last game we played for third place and we won I think 5-0. It was somewhere around there. We didn't make the playoffs. Oh well. But I liked that last game anyways and the playground, so that was good.

Lastly, I went to San Diego to see family. A cousin of mine named Jocelyn had a game that one night we stayed there. I don't really remember the score. The next morning, Jocelyn had another game, but I stayed home along with my brother and Jocelyn's brother, Justin. I had fun that time playing Halo 3. But once the others arrived I had to leave. I was already having fun, I was loath to leave. But overall, I had lots of fun there anyways, so that was awesome.

Well, I think I should close now. See you next time!

1 comment:

  1. Tyler,

    I am so impressed with your writing!! Sounds like you had a great time in California! I love and miss you TONS!!!

    Aunt Jennifer

    ReplyDelete