Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Travel Soccer Fun!

Two weeks ago, I had a soccer game in Tuscon at 12:30 in the afternoon. I had to be out there at 11:45 in the morning because that was when warm ups started. After warm ups, we got on the field and the game started. I started out the game on my usual position, center forward. Although, I also do play center midfield. At the end of the game, we won 6-3. I got 2 goals and 2 assists. Overall, the game was quite fun.

Last week, I had a game in Peoria at 8:00 in the morning. I had to wake up at 5:00 in the morning and we had to leave at 5:55 because we had to be there at 7:15 for warm ups. Once we were done with warm ups, the game started. At halftime, the score was 1-1. We came back and beat them 4-2.

Overall, both games were a lot of fun! I'm happy to be playing travel soccer. I love it! I hope to write again soon!!! :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like soccer is keeping you busy! SO glad you LOVE it!

    I love you!!

    Aunt Jennifer

    ReplyDelete