Thursday, September 30, 2010

Scorpion Hunting

My dad started to hunt scorpions six weeks ago, he found a scorpion on the driveway the first day we lived here. When he saw that same scorpion, it was dead. How creepy. Then, I found a scorpion hanging above my basement shower. I told my dad about it, then he came and knocked it off the ceiling! A seven foot free fall had to infuriate him. He fell right into the bathtub! "The tail's up now," stated my dad and he killed him with my shoe! He then flushed him down the toilet. After he killed him, my dad told me he was going to start hunting scorpions.

We are now at 150 scorpions killed altogether. I found one and killed two. I found the 150th scorpion and killed all by myself, except for my dad holding the UV light. Let me guess, you're going to ask if he ran and oh yes, he ran. He sprinted, and he almost outran the blowtorch, but when I got him, he fell to the ground and struggled for his life, but, I couldn't give it to him.

And that was our 150th scorpion killed in just six weeks. Wow. I think I should close now. Bye! :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment