Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Flagstaff Soccer Tournament

Last weekend, I went to Flagstaff for my soccer tournament. Me and my Dad rode up early Saturday morning with my friends, Chandler and Jalen. They are both are on my soccer team. Later that afternoon, we had our first game of four games. We won it 5-0 or 6-0 I can't remember. I got 3 goals and 1 assist. I'm happy won that game. Later on, we had our second game. At the end of the game, the final score was 4-0 we lost. Bummer, but it's all right because that team was the best team in the state!!!

The next morning, I went downstairs to the first floor of my hotel, called The Drury, to go eat breakfast. Then, we checked out of the hotel and went to the fields for my next game. We were playing the Blackhawks, the second best team in the state. At the end of the first half, the score was 1-1. At the end of the game, the score was 3-1 we lost. Later on, we played our next game. At the end of the game, the score was 3-0. Darn, those teams were hard, it's all right though because we were playing in the gold bracket when we should have been in the silver bracket.

I'm happy I got a little taste of what good teams are like. It was a fun tournament overall. I hope I can go back up to Flagstaff someday. Oh well. I think this is about it. Bye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment